Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little bit of life....

So this summer has been ridiculously busy for me. Mostly with work and making plans for the future.

HERE ARE SOME OF THOSE PLANS:
I am currently in the middle of taking a CNA certification class that will allow me to begin working in a hospital as a patient care technician. In about one week I will also begin taking classes to fill out the prerequisite requirements for admission into the nursing program. At the moment my plan is to complete that program and then go on to Med school. That is a lot of school! While I am confident that this is the direction that I want to go, life has a way of shaping things sometimes. So for now, one step at a time.

On a different thought. I have also been preparing all summer to start my own company. This has primarily been researching the legal stuff regarding business structure, tax codes, etc... I am really excited about this. I should be ready to start it up in september. Keep me in your prayers cause this will likely be a wild ride.

And now for something completely different. I am working on writing a book. This has been a dream of mine for a while and over the last month and a half I have start collecting my notes and organizing my ideas. I suspect this will be a long process and likely be one of the back burner things on my mind during the school year.However it is something I am intent on doing.

This is the first entry in the school year's blog. My hope is to update this at least once a week with progress on the above mentinoed activities and thoughts about everything else. Thanks for reading this and please keep me accountable to writing once a week. Also let me know if you like what you read as I am working on ideas for a book. Love ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BIG doin's! Go for it, man! Don't let dreams die...